Storm Damage Clean Up
We’re Always Here to Help - 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week!
Get fast and professional storm damage cleanup services whenever you need them. Don't put yourself in danger by trying to remove a downed limb or fallen tree by yourself. Big Guys Tree Service has over 40 years of hands-on experience to quickly clear your property of unsafe trees and branches after a storm. Our fleet of top-notch equipment is ready at a moment’s notice to help you get your property back to normal.
Our Storm Damage Cleanup Services Include:
- Fast response for removal of dangerous limbs and tree
- Cabling and bracing for at-risk trees
- Comprehensive debris and brush removal
- Professional stump grinding
All debris that is removed from your site is 100% recycled so that no waste is incurred.
Be Aware – Staying Safe After a Storm
- Do keep an eye out for trees or branches that are coming into contact with phone or power lines and maintain a safe distance until professional help arrives.
- Do watch out for broken limbs that are still lodged in trees – they could come tumbling down at any moment!
- Don’t try to remove any branches from your roof or other high areas – one small slip could result in serious injuries.
- Don’t attempt to cut down a partially uprooted tree yourself – a tensioned limb or trunk (called a “springpole”) can whip violently and without warning in an unexpected direction.
Get Your Fast, Free Estimate for Immediate Service
When Mother Nature wreaks havoc on your property, you can turn to Big Guys Tree Service for responsive emergency service - 24/7. Contact us today to receive a free estimate for your storm damage cleanup needs. We service Oakland, Livingston, and Genesee Counties, including White Lake, Holly, Fenton, Brighton, Milford, West Bloomfield, Clarkston and the surrounding area.